Who we are
efashion Ramp is a fashion and design platform. In fact, we are a source of inspiration for shoppers who want to improve their fashion sense and gain a better understanding of current trends. We strive to create high-quality, well-fitting garments that will last for years and, ideally, improve with age. Our brand’s versatility allows you to keep your personal style fresh and fashion-forward every time you shop with us.
What information do we collect?
We collect information in two ways:
1. When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it.
When you sign up for or use our website, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name, profile photo, looks, comments, likes, email address you used to sign up, and any other information you provide us. If you’re using efashion ramp on your mobile device, you can also choose to provide us with location data.
You also may give us permission to access your information in other services. For example, you may link your Facebook or Twitter account to efashion ramp, which allows us to obtain information from those accounts (e.g., your friends or contacts). The information we obtain from those services often depends on your settings or their privacy policies, so be sure to check what those are.
2. We also get technical information when you use our website.
These days, whenever you use a website, mobile application, or other Internet service, there’s certain information that almost always gets created and recorded automatically. The same is true when you use our products. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Log Data. When you use efashion ramp or go to a webpage or use an app that has efashion ramp features (like our “SAVE LOOK” button), our servers automatically record information (“log data”) including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you’re using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web pages you visited that had efashion ramp features, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used efashion ramp, and cookie data.
- Device Information. In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device you’re using efashion ramp on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect to provide our products to you and make them better, develop new products, and protect efashion ramp and our users. For example, we may log how often people use two different versions of a product, which can help us understand which version is better.
We also use the information we collect to offer you customized content, including:
- Suggesting looks you might like.
- Showing you ads you might be interested in.
We also use the information we collect to:
- Send you updates (such as when certain activity, like comments, happens on efashion ramp), newsletters, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you. For example, depending on your email notification settings, we may send you weekly updates that include looks you may like. You can decide to stop getting these updates by updating your account settings (or through other settings we may provide).
- Help your friends and contacts find you on efashion ramp. For example, if you sign up using a Facebook account, we may help your Facebook friends find your account on efashion ramp when they first sign up for efashion ramp. Or, we may allow people to search for your account on efashion ramp using your email address.
- Respond to your questions or comments.
The information we collect may be “personally identifiable” (meaning it can be used to specifically identify you as a unique person) or “non-personally identifiable” (meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify you). We use both types of information, and combinations of both types, as described above. We may use or store information wherever efashion ramp does business, including countries outside your own.
How do we share the information we collect?
efashion ramp is a tool people use to find their inspirations, make them a reality, and inspire others in the process. When you create looks, anyone can view them. You may also provide us with profile page information that anyone can view. The other limited instances where we may share your personal information include:
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or efashion ramp; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- We may engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy.
We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners or others.
Accessing and deleting your personal information
Right to request deletion of your personal information
You may also request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from/about you. However, we may retain personal information as authorized under applicable law, such as personal information required as necessary to provide our services, protect our business and systems from fraudulent activity, to debug and identify errors that impair existing functionality, as necessary for us, or others, to exercise their free speech or other rights, comply with law enforcement requests pursuant to lawful process, for scientific or historical research, for our own internal purposes reasonably related to your relationship with us, or to comply with legal obligations. We need certain types of information so that we can provide our services. If you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use our services.
How to exercise your access and deletion rights
You may exercise your privacy rights by submitting your request via email at email@example.com
For security purposes, we may request additional information from you to verify your identity when you request to exercise your privacy rights.
If you have an online account with us, logging into your account will serve to verify your identity and request, although we may request additional information if we believe your account has been compromised. If you do not have an account with us, or if we have reason to suspect that the security of your account is compromised, we will request additional information from you to match with our existing records to verify your identity, depending on the nature of the request and the sensitivity of the information sought.
Sales of Personal Information
California residents may opt out of the “sale” of their personal information. We do not “sell” your personal information as we understand that term to be defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act and its implementing regulations.
California residents have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising their rights as described in this section. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your CCPA rights.
Our Policy on Children’s Information
efashion ramp is not directed to children under 13.
How do we make changes to this policy?
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use efashion ramp after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or obtain your consent as required by law.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comment form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly thesame way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
How long do we retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We build privacy that works for everyone. When you use our services, you’re entrusting us with your personal information. We understand that this is a huge responsibility, so we work vigorously to protect your every single information and put you in charge.
Corrections and Updates
You will be informed about every single change and update necessary and related to you. The purpose of these corrections and updates is to ensure the integrity and transparency of records. And maintain a permanent and clear change mechanism within the organizational framework. All corrections, concerns, and retraction notices are available to the public at the time of posting.